Buy with Zero Down
- GSFA will gift you up to 5% as down payment assistance (DPA)¹
- No interest on the DPA and no need to pay it back after 3 years
- No income limits or first-time buyer requirements for eligibility
WHAT IS GSFA?
Golden State Finance Authority is a California housing finance agency that supports affordable homeownership with down payment and closing cost assistance programs.
There is none. GSFA will gift buyers up to 5% in down payment assistance which doesn’t have to be paid back after 3 years and for First Responders & other essential workers, it never has to be paid back.
Veterans and active-duty military additionally have the option of receiving up to 0% down and zero out of pocket costs with a VA loan.
In addition to saving money each month, when you trade a rental payment for payments on your own home, you take those monthly expenses you’re already incurring and put them back in your own pocket to build personal wealth.
Owning also allows you to lock in a consistent monthly payment that isn’t subject to rising rents or the whims of your landlord, with added savings in tax deductions each year.
- The Rodney Masumoto Family Trust
- Xuexi Zhang
- Richard Lee/Kayla Ly
- Leanne Ying-Liu Chen Jeffrey Chen
- CHRISTOPHER R. KULIK
- Kara Lau
- Gary Louis Maxwell
- Michael Sysak
- Donna Holden Living Trust dated November 9 2007
- Marites A.
- Alex Rezell
- Hyuck Lang Kwon Kristianna Mia Suh
- Todd Brooks
- Jason lalunio
- Laurence Chow Esther Chow
- Jamye Le Ann Holt.
- Parvin Shah
- Chunhao Chang
- Monika Gupta
- Brian Kang
- Jacob and Katherine Holke
- Alan Robert Irons Katherine Jean Irons
- Heather A & Kevin L Flessing
- Wendy Pang
- My Tran Hoia Pham